The Purple Mountain

The Purple Mountain
The Purple Mountain, Nanjing

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A slow and sickly vacation...

Hi Everyone...

I am so sorry I haven't posted any new information or pictures about our vacation last week but there is a very good reason for that! After Thomas and I braved the purple mountain we became extremely sick and laid in bed watching reruns of The Simpsons all week. All of that sight-seeing we were planning on doing never really happened. But we are feeling much better AND we have another break coming up soon so we will hopefully get to go do all of those cool things we were originally planning on doing this past week. I apologize for the lack of excitement. Trust me, we are feeling it from over here too! Much love to everyone back home- we miss you!

2 comments: