The Purple Mountain

The Purple Mountain
The Purple Mountain, Nanjing

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pictures of Nanjing...

I can't seem to add a slideshow of pictures due to the fact that we are using a proxy in order to get onto blogger (blogger is blocked in China) so I am giving you all a link to Shutterfly.com so you can view my pictures. Let me know if this works! There are pictures of our rooms on campus and of the city. Enjoy! Hope this works:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=c471bb4ab0cad91c2a944dfefaeb216b&sid=0AZs2jlo3cNGLkI

P.S. In order to see the pictures from the link I just posted you need to open a new window and then copy and paste the link in order to view them. Sorry about the extra trouble!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics deed. Cant wait to visit! Why no pics of the kid pooping on the street? I have to see it to believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis beat me to it, I want to see the street-crappers!

    ReplyDelete